Top 5 News stories: 04/09/2015
Every day on our social media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus) we share a variety of stories about technology and the future. These were the five stories that proved most popular with likes, retweets, shares and comments this week.
- Adobe Flash just took another step towards death, thanks to Google http://bit.ly/1N74AXH
- Googling ‘fun facts’ will quickly ruin your productivity http://engt.co/1FkZNKn
- Google’s New Logo http://bit.ly/1fUAaJn
- Polaroid’s latest instamatic doesn’t use ink to print photos http://engt.co/1UmcAbp
- Is the world running out of space? http://bbc.in/1hxX4r3
Facebook Facing the Same Challenge As Every Media Owner: Editorial Integrity vs Advertising Revenue
Saturday Edition: Want to Get Fit? There's an App for That (and a Cloud)
Will your strategy survive its first encounter?
Why you need to be a storyteller in business
When driving faster, look further ahead
Acceleration isn’t the only effect of technology